Mailing List

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Dark Sea's End (Beyond Ash and Sand, #1)Dark Sea's End by Richard Nell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good news, Richard Nell fans!

We've got a new book out and it takes a slightly different turn from the main trilogy while still in the same universe. I'm sure that's going to excite all of you. BUT if you haven't read the trilogy, no worries, because this is also a perfect place to start -- especially when you like the open seas, survival, pirates, toppling kingdoms, and a huge dose of interesting characters.

Did I mention havoc on the open seas?

Sometimes, we just need a little piracy in our lives. And this one delivers.

I especially like the odd inclusions on the deck, but fear not, this crew gets ALL over the place. I'm really looking forward to where it goes from here. Yo, ho, yo, ho!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment