Mailing List

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3)Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The great Hollows Re-read!

It's funny how re-reads sometimes make you love the books even more. I mean, let's be real. Sometimes a re-read means you LOSE some of the charm that you felt the first time around.

But not here. I'm frankly flabbergasted at how much I'm loving this. My memory is apparently all wonky, too, because enough happens in books 2 and 3 to fill at least 4 average UF books and the development of the recurring side characters is absolutely delicious. Kisten in particular, but Al is really getting on my nerves in a good way and NEWT! Sheesh.

The only character I want to kick in his butt is Jenks, however. Come on, buddy! Eating that fish isn't the end of the world! The lies surrounding that fish, either! lol

And then there's Trent. Trent, Trent, Trent, Trent...


Still loving this. And it's so damn impressive to see this versus what happens later, together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment