Mailing List

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Bibliomancer (The Completionist Chronicles: Wolfman Warlock, #1)Bibliomancer by James A. Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I consider this a side-novel in the series, co-authored with Dakota Trout and in Trout's universe.

Who knows, there might be quite a few more in the future and I am sure I'll enjoy them all. Why? Because while it's formula, it's a very fun formula. LitRPG is sometimes freaking fantastic but even the meh ones are like coming home.

That is, if you're an RPGer, you generally LIVE here anyway, so, you know, YOU KNOW.

And I know. And this is all about hitting those skills and falling into trouble and discovering a super-special mage-class and seeing what kind of trouble you can get into.

In this case, it's becoming an enemy of mankind and doing it with a smile. Gotta love those talking books, too. It's like I'm playing Neir. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment