Mailing List

Monday, February 13, 2023

The Sixth Realm, Part 1 (Ten Realms, #6)The Sixth Realm, Part 1 by Michael Chatfield
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'll say this: my attention was on target for everything in the cities and not so much for the endless military campaigning against the orcs and/or water realm. It's really mostly all about army actions and sounds like it rather than being a delightfully colorful and snarky LitRPG where everyone fights cool beasties and comes home with fantastic loot and levels.

I was already getting tired of the rah rah stuff in the previous volume so I'm almost tapped out in this one. HOWEVER, this is a part one of 2 for the sixth realm so stopping here is like stopping in the middle of a book and I RARELY DNF anything.

So here we go!

I'm just happy that the crafting stuff and the body tempering stuff is still fun. When we get them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment