Mailing List

Friday, November 27, 2020

Hard Time (The Time Police, #2)Hard Time by Jodi Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ah, what a "special" team of cops they make. Not quite so slapstick as in the first book, I do really enjoy how they now get on together. The poor kid is kinda personality-less, but Luke and Jane rather steal the show.

But what is this?

Time-travel cops, baby. Time-travel cops. And it lands right in the middle of a comedic police fantasy -- mystery-lite -- with a rather large smidge of rom-com, a bigger smidge of intrigue, and an always-favorite undercover sequence. Gotta get in with the hob-nobs, undercover a rather major profit scheme, and by all means... DON'T harm the animals!

I know I've said this before... with Jodi Taylor, several times already... but it's a breath of fresh air in the comedic time-travel genre. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment