Mailing List

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson, #12)The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So. After the last book's bombshell, this one is pretty much crack cocaine for readers of this UF.

I went down the same rabbit hole as all these other folks. I got hooked, tried to get off, then started demanding some free time to get back to the drug. I even punched an imaginary detractor in the imaginary face and screamed, "HEY! GIVE ME MY CHARLEY! What the hell happened to Reyes?!?"

Alas, no such real obstacle was in my face. BUT IT FELT LIKE IT.

That being said, this was a wonderful story and I can't believe that Charley was still so CALM about the whole Reyes issue. I would have like dropped EVERYTHING to figure it out... but then there wouldn't have been any subplots. Alas.

Still. Fun stuff. Delicious ride. One of the best in the series because I was set up and taken DOWN. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment