Mailing List

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Hellbound HeartThe Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got to listen to an interesting full-cast version that totally and utterly makes me realize that the movie is just as good. Or better.

Isn't that odd? Ah, but watching Hellraiser also gives me the chance to revel in Doug Bradley's awesome performance as Pinhead.

Ah, but the rest of the movies after? Such suffering. Such beautiful suffering. Hold back your tears, they are a waste of such wonderful suffering.

On the bright side, this little story is a pretty great romance! I think I'll re-read it for Valentine's Day!

We always need to repurpose stories. Never let any of it go to waste. Right, Julia? Right, Frank? Now let's give this story a little skin, shall we?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment