Mailing List

Friday, October 25, 2019

Night Watch (Discworld, #29; City Watch, #6)Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I misremembered this one. This is a re-read. I didn't remember it being quite this good when I put the stars down in 2013 for when I read it almost a decade prior.

But you know what? This might be one of my top favorite Pratchett novels.

It may have something to do with the SF element. Maybe it has everything to do with a time-traveling Vimes being a mentor to himself, a big, bad, patriotic battle in the heart of Ankh-Morpork, and some classic Discworld history and a very young Havelock Vetinari entertaining the crap out of me.

If you weren't there, then go away. Wise words.

Fortunately, WE can be there on that fateful day!

Again.

There wasn't a single thing I didn't like about this novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment