Mailing List

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Dark Intelligence (Transformation, #1)Dark Intelligence by Neal Asher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is easily the best Asher novel I've read. I'm kinda surprised.

I mean, between Pennyroyal and the whole hooder transformation, with so much body horror, memory modifications, and the multiple-revenge storylines with all these characters clashing against each other, I was blown away.

Most of the other Asher novels had big action, flashy action, and a plethora of great ideas, but the characters were often hitting the level of interesting or adequate. There was something cartoonish about them.

Not this. I loved this. Every single character felt like an ensemble cast all converging upon something really awesome and hardcore... and it delivers. :) These AIs are MESSED UP. :)

Two thumbs up! :) :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment