Mailing List

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Touring with the AlienTouring with the Alien by Carolyn Ives Gilman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this online in preparation to know and judge which nominated novella should win the Hugo in 2017, fully prepared for just about anything.

Luckily, I really enjoyed this surprising little tale of alien abduction. Sort-of abduction. :)

Well, either way, the end was surprising and quite amusing and the whole concept of conscious vs unconscious thought processes as a difference between us and an entirely different alien species was really fascinating.

OR, you might as well read this as a roadtrip novella with some rather interesting companions. :)

No, this wasn't Starman. :)

Suffice to say, I LOVED the end. :)

On to the other nominations!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment