Mailing List

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Chains of CommandChains of Command by Marko Kloos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Horrible odds? Bad choices? A chance to go after the Ex-President and a whole bunch of traitorous assholes that left the home system in the lurch and freedom from the boredom of training new recruits?

Sign me up! Um. I mean, Grayson, why don't you sign up? :) Maybe your wife will come up with a bit of a surprise for you! :)

I liked this one better than the last not only because I felt like it was kinda like getting the band back together, but because the odds were horrible on a smaller and more personal scale. :) As in, those bastards! :)

Plus, the surprises in store for them really made the tale go down well, too, and even if it wasn't an unqualified success, it certainly went beyond almost everyone's expectations. :) Yay!

I can't wait for the next installment next year! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment