Mailing List

Friday, May 28, 2021

Inflame (The Completionist Chronicles, #5)Inflame by Dakota Krout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Continuing the fun LitRPG series.

Sure, it's exile, huge low-level war is behind us, and now he's a little cog in a big quasi-immortal machine far away from everything he once knew.

No problems. Well, for me, anyway. Poor Joe the Completionist can't seem to remember all the things he ought to be completing. Still, that's fun for me. One hot mess after another makes for a lot of amusement (on this side) and having a funny take on the whole godly elves vs dwarves schtick is welcome... Right, dude-bro?

I'm down with it. I probably wouldn't be quite as down with it if it wasn't funny. But it was. And leveling up is ALWAYS fun. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment