Mailing List

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Myth Conceptions (Myth Adventures, #2)Myth Conceptions by Robert Lynn Asprin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, so I'm laughing my ass off. These books are all kinds of perfect, assuming you want light, fluffy, funny D&D like fantasy with absolutely delightful characters. Con-man demon, wet-behind-the-ears mage, and amazing misadventure.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Let's just apply for the Court Wizard position, kid. It's all posture. The hard part is just getting the job.

Yeeeeeeesssssss. :)

The side characters were also fantastically funny. When I compare this 30-year-old book with the kinds of modern fantasy we get these days, it's holding its own with flying colors. The newer ones owe a great debt to this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment