Mailing List

Monday, May 13, 2024

Möbius: The Timeless ArtifactMöbius: The Timeless Artifact by Brandon Q. Morris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The good: fairly well thought out theory of time borrowing from Carrol's theories, but insisting on an eternal computational now that can run either forward or backward, depending on your instance.

Confusing? Not really. The novel spends a goodly amount of time explaining it, building up to aspects that flows into a somewhat interesting plot focusing on the exploration of the same concept.

Bonus points for the fascination with topology.


The bad: the plot is barely a vehicle for the concept and the characters and dialogue are well into the category of meh.

I'm glad I finished, but I was floating in a vast sea of average for a good deal of the book.



And yet, I DID like the focus on the science and the math. The research is real.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment