Mailing List

Monday, January 1, 2024

Saga, Volume 11Saga, Volume 11 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After so much heartbreak, I wondered if I would ever get back into this series, but here’s the thing: even time can heal certain wounds. Right, Marko?

Life goes on, even if it is hardscrabble, bittersweet, or just a bit of recovery even while being on the run. But life does go on. People will grow even while pulling the same shit. Others will pull all the old shit while others just feel all the new pain of what has just happened.

What I’m saying is this: life is a REAL MESS and this comic spells ALL of that out in pureblood technocolor.

I’m loving it again. It all boils down to what you expect to get out of the tale. And from the very start, it was always a glorious mess. I should never have forgotten that. We will continue to lose our loved ones. Over and over and over. That’s life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment