Mailing List

Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Girl and the Moon (Book of the Ice, #3)The Girl and the Moon by Mark Lawrence
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This third and final volume of Book of the Ice is a continuation of Mark Lawrence's Book of the Ancestor series, full of references that I only get mildly because I had only read the first book in that trilogy. HOWEVER, the sisters are in full swing in this volume.

Good? Good. That being said, and ignoring the food worship bits, I think this book was full of some really neat ideas and some great adventure that includes, but is never limited to, some classic SF tropes.


If you want some real genre details, here you go: (view spoiler)

Did I enjoy it? Yes, of course. It might have been my mood, but there was a bit more normal stuff in this, filler-type stuff, than I normally would have liked. But when it got right down to the big stuff, I was quite pleased. A good ending? (view spoiler)

It was fun for exactly what it was. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment