Mailing List

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Cytonic (Skyward, #3)Cytonic by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an enjoyable addition to Sanderson's YA space opera, picking up where Spensa escapes and having a brand new adventure with mostly new characters.

Solid prose and pacing, mostly light-hearted adventure and space battles, AI friendship, slightly below-par alien partnerships, and facing up against the big fleet once again. Some pretty cool reveals, too, but what I got out of this was mostly just a basic, enjoyable, read. Not my favorite Sanderson by a long shot, but I think we all agree that Sanderson made a deal with the devil and he can't write a bad book.

Maybe this isn't a ringing endorsement, but it is an honest one. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment