Mailing List

Thursday, September 30, 2021

How Rory Thorne Destroyed the MultiverseHow Rory Thorne Destroyed the Multiverse by K. Eason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

All told, I thought this genre-mixing fantasy/SF YA was pretty enjoyable. Rory was a little firecracker and her fae gift of always being able to hear the truth was an old but good twist in what was otherwise a large galactic empire royal mess, complete with nuptials avoidance and taking down an empire from within.

But honestly? I just loved the title. It predisposed the hell out of me enjoying what was otherwise a somewhat predictable tale of *captured princess saves herself*.

Voice was fun, the surroundings a light mix of magic and space opera, and it is enjoyable enough to keep ongoing. So I shall.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment