Mailing List

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bottle Demon (Eric Carter #6)Bottle Demon by Stephen Blackmoore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Right from one hell of a cliffhanger ending to THIS.

Okay, so it kinda shocked me. You know, time passes when you're dead and all and having ... or rather, BEING real-estate in the afterlife is kinda something large to leave a story on, and that's where we open up in this novel.

Only, it's resurrection time and I'm getting a serious Buffy vibe, and the mystery rocks most of the book. I likey. And I like it more when we're into the clay puppets, demons, Klein bottles, pocket universes -- and deals with devils.

I used to feel sorry for Eric Carter. Now I see a bit of new life in him and the series. Pun intended. Fun stuff.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment