Mailing List

Thursday, July 25, 2019

The October Man (Rivers of London, #7.5)The October Man by Ben Aaronovitch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is probably my favorite novella in the Rivers of London series. Of course, we're NOT in London. This takes place in Germany! The place where all weird things have a place and a procedure attached to it. It's Germany! :)

And we have a lot of fresh faces. And fungi. And fun times with fungi. And a pretty awesome refresher on the magic system as well as some really cool police procedural legwork.

All in all, it's a slam dunk Magic Police procedural across the border, chatting up the local rivers and the regular people. Not to say that local rivers AREN'T regular people, because they most certainly are. I don't want anyone to get the wrong opinion from me. In fact, if there are any rivers out there reading this review, you're welcome to chat with me and look me up. I'll offer you some wine any day.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next novel in the series. :) :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment