Mailing List

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)Deadline by Mira Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Re-Read

I really enjoyed this the first time and I really enjoyed this the second. :)

What? That's it?

What do you mean, that's it? You don't like clones, crazy people, a world teeming with zombies, a mad scientist with the cuuuuuuutest puppy ever, or a bunch of Irwins following a real nutter because... um, why are they following him, again? OOooohhh right, he's got a certain charm and they respect his (view spoiler) sister. Who he talks to. Aloud. All the time. :)

Not much politics this time, which was fun for the first book but could get very old very fast. Indeed, what we've got here is massive CDC conspiracy stuff and a toolbox of cool surprises.

That end? Ohhh, that end. :) Even knowing what was coming didn't matter to me on the second read.

I still remember the third book. :) *rubs hands together*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment