Mailing List

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Invent (The Completionist Chronicles, #7)Invent by Dakota Krout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reductionism class quest -- initiated. :)

We've got a little hamlet to build and fill and a ton of low-level class quests to blast through. Breaking all records has got to be the best feature of this novel. LitRPGs have a certain specific target audience, of course, and I admit I'm totally and completely snagged by them.

Level up! Skills, basic defense and offense ritualist magic, building creation, and blowing through extremely late class quests? Yep. This kind of thing, although it may seem rather grindy, is a pure joy to read. Gamers gotta game, and this kind of novel gives me all the satisfaction without the huge game cost. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment