Mailing List

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Something M.Y.T.H. Inc. (Myth Adventures, #12)Something M.Y.T.H. Inc. by Robert Lynn Asprin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I don't really hold this series at much of a standard - or any - it still remains light, easy fun that doesn't require any kind of effort. The mob jokes and the hapless wizard who had risen to great heights storyline is *very* lightly amusing.

It's why I keep going. It's cute.

This one is pretty much the same thing, only it shores up some of the behind-the-scenes action that had happened in the previous novel, making me think that both should have been shuffled together as a full novel, but publishing considerations (or whatever) made him split it up.

Not bad, but the two should have stayed together. Alas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment