Mailing List

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Random Sh*t Flying Through the Air (The Frost, #2)Random Sh*t Flying Through the Air by Jackson Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just like the first one in the series, this is a fun and fast SF filled with horrendous amounts of selfishness, cooking, and world-destroying earthquakes.

What? Did you expect the TK to just be something minor like random sh*t flying through the air?

Give the author some credit. When we need to have some slightly unbelievable OP action, it's best not to go comic-book bland. Go big or go home.

I didn't even care that this four-year-old baddie was quite THAT smart or THAT powerful. It was just goofy enough to feel like all kinds of popcorn to me. :)

Expect over-the-top. Expect some nice humor. Expect a very unusual baddie. I think this might have made a rather cool graphic novel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment