Mailing List

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Storm of Locusts (The Sixth World, #2)Storm of Locusts by Rebecca Roanhorse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roanhorse doesn't fail to entertain... again. :)

This Urban Fantasy has quickly become one of my go-to sources for popcorn fiction. It has everything I really love. A much more unique setting than I usually get, reminding me of all my old stomping grounds where I used to grow up.

Well, before the coastlines altered and the earthquakes took down the cities and the plagues wiped out everyone else, anyway... :)

This is exciting, entertaining, full of gods of native persuasion, and some really funky cool happenings. What more could I want in a popcorn fiction? Come on, Coyote, let's throw a wrench at something. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment