Mailing List

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Into a Dark Realm (The Darkwar Saga, #2)Into a Dark Realm by Raymond E. Feist
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is definitely some of the best Feist out there. Between the previous book and what I expect to happen in the next, we're finally ramping up a conflict between another realm. And not just another realm like what we've had before, but a lower circle of hell and everyone else. :)

But not everyone there is precisely evil, just influenced so heavily by madness and evil it may as well be Darwinian. :)

What? Does Feist seem to have an ulterior motive here? lol

I'm rolling with it. And why not? The epic fantasy is truly epic, the magic is awesome, and the training of the kids is as fun as I could hope. More, the worldbuilding is especially good here. We're getting in deep to the second realm. And while Pug and Magnus and friends are exploring it, we're learning a lot more.

Is this a game of chess between gods? Yep. With the stake of all that is good versus evil in the balance? Yep. And I'm having a lot of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment