Mailing List

Friday, August 4, 2017

Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's official. I like this series better than Kate Daniels by the same authors. Maybe it's the fact that the two MC's are damn solid and there's never any doubt about where they stand and maybe it's because I love all the side characters, too, but one thing is for certain: The action and the non-action bits are equally cool and always grip my attention.

Who knew that being a Prime or becoming one could be so wrought with danger?

Well, I guess I already knew that from the previous books, but seeing Nevada cross these troubled waters with an evil grandmother on her ass and suitors begging for her hand is a real treat.

If I don't get a lot more of these books I'm gonna scream. :) You know, like a naughty fanboy who isn't getting his way? I think that's a good plan. After all, I think I've just crossed the line into evil fanboy territory.

Who knew that Romance could be so fun! Action, magic, and lots of hot other action. It should hit a lot of people's right spots if you know what I mean.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment