Mailing List

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cursed (Alex Verus, #2)Cursed by Benedict Jacka
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series is rapidly becoming my latest favourite mind-candy, doing wonders to cleanse my palate between heavy tomes of fiction and generally getting me rearing to go. It's entertaining, solidly written, thoroughly character-grounded, and the magic system, while slightly unoriginal, is very fun. Seeing the future is rather beast.

I could probably read all of these in a single sitting, as long as I had all the proper plumbing hooked up. Saline solution, waste ejecta, etc., I'd almost be willing to be a test subject for one of those chairs from Idiocracy. What can I say? It's just one of those hugely addictive series.

I should have known better before picking them up, but oh well...

:)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment