Mailing List

Saturday, June 8, 2024

The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi (Amina al-Sirafi, #1)The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't know I needed this in my life, but here it is and I'm all the better for it. Three parts Arabian Knights, two parts pirate queen, four parts grand adventure, and one part humorous romance.

It's the start of one fine fantasy, rich in Arabic lore, a fine crew, and magic.

Saying more than that might give away a bit too much, but it is safe to say that I'm now excited to follow this new series in the same way I follow all my favorites.

It is not for nothing that it is nommed for many of this year's best awards. It's rich and fun and draws me all the way in. It's pretty damn legendary. So dive right in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment