Mailing List

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1)Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Circling back around for a re-read. I mean, it's only been about 30 years. WHY NOT? And now that we have the 18th movie in 185 million years, I thought it might be a good idea to re-ground myself in why life will always find a way...

You know, since humanity can't.

So, let's be honest here. It was always a book about how all our plans will always go awry and we're a breath away from kicking it with our ancestors.

I wonder if, in another 185 million years, someone is going to gene splice their way to bringing us back, to put us in a zoo, and then blithely carry out their own extinction event because we JUST SUCK THAT MUCH.



Oh, by the way, this was a really fun book, even now. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment