Mailing List

Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Torch that Ignites the Stars (Arcane Ascension, #3)The Torch that Ignites the Stars by Andrew Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know, when it comes right down to knowing what you want and setting all your sights on it, and that little something has to do with magic systems, rules, developing your magic skills -- or just plain breaking the system -- then none of us of that *special* breed can go wrong with LitRPG books like this.

Hey, the tale is all progression, a little mystery, and a lot of learning. I LIKE this kind of thing. Hell, I love it.

And so I am here to say that Andrew Rowe is kicking some major ass again. Tower climbing, tower defense, and massive amounts of RPG under-current designing. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment