Mailing List

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

LaterLater by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When it comes to King, it's hard to go wrong. If you're reading this deep into his biblio, you're probably just itching to see what else he has up his sleeve and this is NEW after all. So you already know Stevie has something up his sleevey and all us fanboy (girls) are scratching ourselves to see what new character(s) are going to have a really horrible time. We're also in it for the supernatural nasties that will show up super late after so many great characterizations have come our way.

So, with a touch of an Odd Thomas flair, a bit more of the Shining, a nice modern thriller feel, and an *oh my god I love to hate this person* emotionality, we've got Later. Death is not the end. And don't forget, you've gotta let them in. :) :)

I had a great time from the first page to the last. It doesn't get any easier than that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment