Mailing List

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Summoned to Thirteenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #13)Summoned to Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I won't say that this is the penultimate book of the series, but it is a solid ending. Not a fantastic ending, but solid.

I've enjoyed the run with Charley and Reyes and the whole OP feel of the later books but more than that, I've enjoyed the humor. All these books are great for lovers of Albuquerque, but let's face it, most people stay for the OP romance. :)

So why didn't I give this a full five stars?

Because it just doesn't live up to the full promise of an 'OMG I can't believe what I just read' review. It was comfortable. Expected. Kinda sappy. But then, what can we really expect? It is a paranormal romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment