Mailing List

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Color me surprised. Or rather, shocked. Or frozen. Or a bit inflamed.

Either way, I am surrounded by a bunch of water and it's full of dead bodies.

There's a lot of cutesy romance that I didn't mind all that much or much at all, but I really liked the political wrangling, the subterfuges, the glorious battles, and magical maelstroms. And believe it or not, I really enjoyed all the female side characters. It's just the BOYS that are somewhat annoying. And before you call me on calling them BOYS, I'm well aware that there are few of them under 500 years old.

... they're still boys.

The plot is probably my favorite part. Honestly. This might be the best of the series. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment