Mailing List

Friday, October 4, 2019

The Girl Who Lived Twice (Millennium, #6)The Girl Who Lived Twice by David Lagercrantz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Every time I pick up one of these books by a dead author I really admired, continued by Mr. Lagercrantz, I fell a deep fear, an ill-boding, as if I'm really going to regret it.

And yet, when I crack open the book, I'm always pleasantly surprised. Is it because I love the characters from the originals so much that I just don't care? Maybe.

Is it because I actually have fun with the new plots? Maybe.

Is it because I'm still having fun at all, that despite all this trepidation, I still look forward to getting the book and reading it anyway, that I am plainly ENJOYING MYSELF, that I keep coming back?

Maybe.

Or maybe it's just the Sherpa murder.

No. It has to be more than murdered Sherpas.

Honestly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment