Mailing List

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm probably gonna piss off a few folks out there when I say I like this new storyline with new characters BETTER than the previous books in the series.

*gasp* *shock* *smoldering hate* :)

But it's true! Maybe I like (ahem) playboy (ahem) Alessandro better than Rogan and I enjoy the basic concept of Catalina, not to mention her self-discovery and growth as a character, MORE than Nevada. I just like having a theoretically more powerful Catalina offsetting the relationship. She's pretty bright. Careful. And while she does have a few weaknesses when it comes to this pretty boy, she's damn devoted to House Baylor.

I had a lot of fun and the magic spices it just right. :) The cooking scenes smoldered very nicely. As a romance, it's very formula, but I didn't care. A book rises on its character appeal. Some things really peeled. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment