Mailing List

Friday, February 26, 2021

Ritualist (The Completionist Chronicles, #1)Ritualist by Dakota Krout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have gone down the rabbit hole with these LitRPG tomes and have come out the other side as a zombit.

Of course, I've already had the great pleasure of reading more of Dakota Krout's other LitRPG about a sentient dungeon, so moving on to a more standard fare of hopping into an AI-run virtual reality game and dying to live there permanently while also having the joys of quests, leveling-up, and MMPORG goodness while also having an in with a neutrally wicked occult god on your side IS a pretty nice benefit.

And fun, too.


No matter how many of these types of novels I pick up, they roll so smoothly into my brain. I'm caught remembering all the countless hours I've played actual RPGs and now having the awesome benefit of downing them in a fraction of the time without all the horrible grinds.

*wipes a tear from his eye*

And then there is the RITUALIST class. Hated by all but obscenely powerful.

What's not to love about this? Muahahahahaha

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment