Mailing List

Monday, February 15, 2021

Class Dis-Mythed (Myth Adventures, #16)Class Dis-Mythed by Robert Lynn Asprin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sometimes these books are hit-or-myth. Fortunately, this one was definitely a hit. I think it's been about ten or more books in the series when I had quite this much fun.

Skeeve, mostly retired from success, gets wrangled by his friends into teaching a bunch of misfits the art of magic.

Of course, he's a big con artist that just happens to have a heart of gold and an awesome ethic when it comes to his friends, so the kids, far from learning crap from a crappy wizard, learn to DOMINATE.

The first half of the book was fantastically funny and reminded me fondly of the first, and best, in the series. The second half was funny in its own right and I admit to fanboying over all kinds of tournament stuff.

This was one of the heartwarming ones. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment