Mailing List

Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10)The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This novel may be my favorite of the whole bunch.

Of course, that might just be because of the whole New York purgatory bit. Am I the only one who thinks that getting out of there, getting back to Albuquerque felt SO RIGHT?

It was okay, but this one was awesome. Now we've unlocked some OP powers, some really fantastical and magical booty-calls, and we get many cool new reveals of cosmic proportions. Even the temporary plot feels more interesting when propped up against the big stuff.

:) Okay, I'm a big fan of Arc-plots. :) I live for big setups and better payoffs. This one has both.

And it's quirky. Win/win. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment