Mailing List

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Fractured (The Remaining, #4)Fractured by D.J. Molles
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For as much as I've enjoyed the past 3 novels, there was something LONG and DRAWN out about this one.

Sure, the fractured camp, the splitting up of all these forces... Lee's capture, all the betrayals, the rapes, the torture, the idiotic spiral of isolationism, the rise of despots...

Well. These things do happen in a zombie wasteland, do they not? I mean, it's kinda expected at this point.

EVERYONE BETRAYS EVERYONE.

Well, except for the main character. He will even go back for his dog. So there's that. But most of the novel isn't with his PoV!

I want to like this more. Parts were pretty popcorn, but I burned out on Walking Dead, too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment