Mailing List

Monday, August 27, 2018

Meg (MEG, #1)Meg by Steve Alten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything in me wanted to either rebel against reading this or just submit to the gleeful horror of a shark who's head is as big as a truck.

Obviously, I had to submit.

And you know what really caught me off-guard?

The plausibility.

Yeah, a 65-foot albino shark from the deep trenches, or rather, the ongoing survival of the species, living in the depths, never needing to see sunlight... until they were disturbed by intrepid explorers. :)

Yeah, well, there's real talk about Megladon teeth as far back as 10 thousand years ago. That's not exactly extinct.

Enter in the story.

Well, this is written well and fun, all horror, then adventure, and then pure action. No wonder it got made into a movie. :)

But you know what I like best about it?


*spoiler alert*



The story of Jonah inside the whale. :) Nooooooo... noooo spoilers!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment