Mailing List

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Deadpool: Dracula's GauntletDeadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet by Brian Posehn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one hell of a magical romance.

I mean, sure, it's Deadpool, but he's very, very romantic. In fact, if I were Dracula wanting some Merc with a Mouth to pick up my super-monster bride and bring her back across the world, I'd DEFINITELY choose Wade Wilson. It's a no-brainer. I'd even think it's a good idea to think he's given up on the mission and send someone after him, too.

DUH.

So yeah, of course this is a tale of Cuckholding Dracula and the inevitable no-holds-barred free-for-all between werewolves, mummies, Frankenstein's Monster, some weird centaur dude that's a werewolf and bonded with an alien symbiote who also has diabetes, and of course a full-blown Monster Mash all through NYC, but without the Ghostbusters. Alas.

And Wade gets the girl.

Pretty awesome, right? It is. It's also funny as ****.

I can't believe he got *******!

I hope to hell that all the Deadpool comics are this funny and wacky. If this is a good sampling, I'm gonna be having myself a real BBQ. With chimichangas. Hmmm.

Still. Poor Frank.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment