Mailing List

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Alien Hunters (Alien Hunters, #1)Alien Hunters by Daniel Arenson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Honestly?

There's an amusing juxtaposition of fantasy stereotypes writ large upon a standard Space-Opera.

Sure, I love the musician gig, the chase, the big ship reveals, the wild assortment of strange characters especially a certain little gas-guzzling demon, the big pincers on the big evil alien spacecraft....

But it's all kinda... standard? I love my stereotypes, but this one is pretty much what I think of when I think of Standard Space-Opera. Like it might have been a pretty good and traditional flashy Sci-Fi movie that I'd pretty much forget after having a pretty good time.

Fun and flashy and gone? Pretty much. Fast-paced, clear, and amusing.

Let's have some fun!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment