Mailing List

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Taste of Wrath (Sin du Jour, #7)Taste of Wrath by Matt Wallace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And the series is done.

I can honestly say I was deeply amused by this ensemble cast of chef-mercenaries who are so devoted to making the best possible meals under the worst possible conditions... including serving angel meat to demons, being tortured on live-tv, hellgnomes, and enough guns, monsters, UF, grimdark fantasy, and gun-toting madness to fill your belly and then some.

It's a wild ride. Lots of death, pathos, humor, and irreverent awesomeness.

And yes, I'm kinda sad right now. No matter how much I enjoyed the action and the foodie goodness, I've grown rather fond of some of the characters and having them leave the kitchen is pretty rough. ; ;

Thanks to Netgalley for letting me continue this Foodie Nightmare!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment