Mailing List

Friday, September 22, 2017

White SilenceWhite Silence by Jodi Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can honestly say that Jodi Taylor is awesome. :)

I've been rocking hard to her St. Mary's series and truly had no trepidation when it came to seeing her try her hand with something different, and that faith has been repaid a hundredfold.

Do you like paranormal thrillers? Do you like aura reading and a whole bunch of goodies that might come when you least expect it? How about very normal MC's with a secret, a holding back, an edge of the precipice kind of thing?

I love this stuff. It's atmospheric and gentle and dedicated to getting character and tension right, but more than that, it's humorous, genuine, and rather interestingly diverse when you consider where it begins.

And then there are the surprises. The laugh out loud or evil extended laugh kind. There's the genuine desire for revenge, the budding love, the betrayals, the hope.

And above all, there's the ever-abiding desire for more.

This can't be all there is. I won't allow it. :) I'm Caged. I need more. :)

For everyone else who may or may not be on the fence, just think about the best feels from Odd Thomas for all you Koontz fans. If that isn't enough, then I don't know what is. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment