Mailing List

Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Enormous CrocodileThe Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My four year old loved it! Especially the bits where the croc is going to eat and munch all those sweet juicy children. :) NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

I think this is just one of those things natural to all children who already feel like prey with all these nasty adults hanging around. All of them want to eat you in a child's eyes. It's only natural because they see the adults getting eaten by jobs and spouses and the death of their dreams, so why not just imagine getting eaten by crocodiles, too? It's NATURAL!

That being said, this croc plays lots of nasty and cruel tricks in order to fill his belly, but fortunately, he happens to piss off most of the jungle creatures on his way to his playground meal ticket.

Alas! Poor stupid croc! And because this is A dahl tale, it gets really weird. :) Let's alter reality and turn it into an urban fantasy that winds up as a space opera, shall we? Right-On!

I love BBQ.

So does my daughter, it seems!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment