Mailing List

Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Chronicle of Heloise & GrimpleThe Chronicle of Heloise & Grimple by Sean Gibson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As I was reading this, I was overwhelmed with the realization that this author should get PAID for writing! He's just that good!

So since he didn't actually gift me a copy of this because I'm just not good enough for his special buddies and pals, I actually paid for it! Never mind the actual order of things. It's not important. I wouldn't want to be caught out in a big fat lie like some demilich or anything.

OH MY GOD this book should be made into a movie! I'd so watch the SHIT out of it unlike a certain *few* other Dungeons and Dragons movies that I can't quite seem to forget unlike my last anniversary.

And truly, if THIS GUY ever made his tabletop sessions available to lowly gamers like me, I'd be ALL OVER his chips. I mean, I'd DRINK all his soda. And even though I'd be scared to death by the possibility he'd try to teach me his made up card games as a break in-between story sessions, I'd put up with it just because he's so awesomely funny. :)



Truly, this has got to be one of the best gaming sessions/choose your own adventure book/rpg-spawn novel that I've had the pleasure to read. Most authors just don't get dialogue. Sean does. Hats off to the singing queen Heloise and the trumpster of all ensorcelled hill giants! Such cute, tiny hands. :)

Seriously, I loved all of the easter eggs. I think they and the dialogue nailed the fucking shit out of the novel. :) Kudos! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment