Mailing List

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Locke & Key, Vol. 2: Head GamesLocke & Key, Vol. 2: Head Games by Joe Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, this one was much better. We're finally getting some more rules for the magic. Limitations always make for great stories. It also helps that I now wish I could get my hands on that key and straight dump all the books I've ever read into my noggin. And a lot more, of course. I wonder how the magic would rearrange me? Fascinating.

Back to the story. Dodge is rather interesting. He's building into something Lynch-like, and I like it.

All the over-the-top prejudice stuff feels like a page taken right out of Joe Hill's father's pagebook, though, not that I mind. It IS very distinctive.

Okay, now I'm hooked. I wanna do me some more fishin.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment