Mailing List

Thursday, February 8, 2018

White Trash Zombie Unchained (White Trash Zombie, #6)White Trash Zombie Unchained by Diana Rowland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Make no mistake, when I rate this book, I'm rating it out of sheer enjoyment. It's total popcorn goodness. AND this particular book in the series is a bit more fun than all the rest. Or at least it just feels that way.

See those crocs on the cover? See that zombie handling them? Yeah?

I'm telling you. This is FUN. It could have taken a more generally funny turn, but it didn't. It's just pure UF goodness with a tribe of zombies eating brains in exchange for immortality, secret and not so secret facilities trying to use or destroy them for their immortality, and it does it with great characters.

Cure for zombies? No, way! Enslave zombies? No, way! Brains in chip format? Sure. Love and rot? Sure. High tech research, zombie crocs, a dreaded sociopathic foe? Sure! :)

I'm sorry, but this just tickles all my funny bones. :) Like raspberry ice cream. With BRAINS.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment