Mailing List

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Land: Raiders (Chaos Seeds, #6)The Land: Raiders by Aleron Kong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one takes a pretty good spin on the crazy battlefield. :) No more little raiding parties. This one is full-out goblin WAR.

There's still plenty of leveling goodness and specialization and happy bonuses for all the allies, but it's Richter that gets all the good stuff.

For the most part, this is the book that's almost entirely action. It's pretty awesome. :) And because we have all the funny bits and all the fourth-wall action and idioms from our world, it's still the same quirky popcorn read as before.

With meteorites. :)

Wooo! So much better magic, too. :)

I'm gonna be so sad that I'm gonna have to wait so long for the next one! At least I'm a total fanboy. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment